Exodus: Secure Crypto Wallet
1. Download Exodus: Secure Crypto Wallet from Google Play Store or iOS App Store on your mobile device. Once you opened the App, you will be offered the options to click „Restore Wallet“ if you already have one or „Get Started“ if you want to create a new one.
2. In the wallet interface, click the icon below in the right corner and click ‘Security’.
3. Click on “Recovery Phrase”. Now “Press and Hold to Reveal” button to be able to see the words that you have to write down to secure funds from loss and click the back arrow. Click on “Secure With a Passcode” to determine your six-digit code to unlock your wallet. You can also unlock your wallet with the fingerprint scanner by clicking on the “Secure With Fingerprint Scanner”.
4. In our example we will use ether (ETH) cryptocurrency for transaction. If you want to receive ETH, click ETH and then click the icon
5. To receive ETH, you must provide your ETH address to the sender. Either copy your ETH address by tapping your address or allow the sender to scan your QR code.
6. You can track transactions for each cryptocurrency under “Activity,” as shown in the image for ETH. To send the ETH, click the icon
7. In the first field, enter the amount of ETH you want to send or click “ALL” if you want to send the full amount. In the second field, enter the recipient’s address by tapping and pasting the address. You can also click the icon to the right of the field to scan the recipient QR code. Click ‘Next’. In the next window you can check the information you have entered. To start sending the cryptocurrency, slide the arrow to the right.
8. The transaction will be visible in the ”Activity”