1. Download Enjin Crypto Wallet from Google Play Store or iOS App Store on your mobile device. Once you opened the App, you will be offered the options to click „Import Wallet“ if you already have one or „Create Wallet“ if you want to create a new one.
3. In the next step enter a password that contains at least 8 digits, including at least one number. After you’ve entered your password, in the lower right corner, click „Next Step“. (In this step the app didn’t allow screenshots).
4. Select cryptocurrencies that you would like to store on the wallet and click „Create Wallet“. You can add more cryptocurrencies later.
5. Your account has been created. Click „Backup“ to secure your funds from loss. Enter the password again, write down 12 randomly generated words. When asked for verification, you will have to enter some of those words again.
6. In the application, your total amount of cryptocurrencies is converted to GBP by default. If you want to change it click in the left corner on the 3 dashes. In the new menu, click ‘Settings’, then ‘Currency’ and choose the currency of your choice.
7. In our example we will use ether (ETH) cryptocurrency for transactions. If you want to receive ETH, click ETH and then click ‘Receive’.
8. To receive ETH, you must provide your ETH address to the sender. Either copy your ETH address by clicking ‘COPY ADDRESS’ or allow the sender to scan your QR code.
9. You can track transactions for each cryptocurrency as shown in the picture. To send ETH click ”Send”.
10. In the first field, enter the recipient’s address or click ”PASTE” to paste it. You can also scan the recipient’s address QR code by pressing the icon in the upper right corner. In the second field, enter the amount of ETH you want to send or click ‘ALL’ if you want to send the full amount. In the “Sending Fee” field, you can determine the amount of transaction fee (mining fee). If you increase the fee, the transaction will be performed proportionally faster and vice versa. After filling out the form, click ‘Next Step’, check the details and confirm the sending by clicking ‘Send Now’ and entering password.
11. Initially, the transaction status will be ”Pending” until blockchain confirms the transaction. After the confirmation, date and part of the address to which you sent the ETH will appear.