Frequently asked questions
2. What if I deposited the funds on FIMA’s bank account, but did not receive the cryptocurrency?
Deposits in the same bank (Kentbank) are instant, which means that the reason for the delay is overloaded blockchain of the bought cryptocurrency. For cross bank transactions, if the deposit is made before 3PM, the transaction execution may last up to 4 hours. If the transaction is made after 3PM, we will receive the funds on the next working day.
3. Can I buy/sell altcoin that is not offered on your platform?
4. How do you determine exchange rates?
When purchasing / selling cryptocurrencies via our platform, exchange rate is generated automatically with all the transaction costs covered . The difference in the price of particular cryptocurrency compared to Cryptocompare.com is about 3% from what we offer.
5. What are the minimum/maximum cryptocurrency amounts that I can buy/sell via the FIMA Plus platform?
Minimum purchase amount – 400 EUR
Maximum purchase amount – 2,600 EUR
Minimum selling amount – 400 EUR
Maximum selling amount – 1,300 EUR
6. What if I already transferred funds to FIMA Plus bank account but forgot to confirm the deposit and the transaction was automatically canceled after 15 minutes?
In that case contact us via live chat, e-mail or phone. We will offer you a refund or we can execute the transaction at the new exchange rate.
7. What if I sent less cryptocurrencies when I sold them, than it was written in the order?
When sending cryptocurrencies to another wallet address, it may occur that less cryptocurrencies were sent than initiated by the order. This can happen due to mining costs. If you send the entire amount from your wallet, that amount will be reduced by as much as mining costs amount. Similarly, if you send cryptocurrencies from certain crypto exchanges, they usually have fixed withdrawal costs. If such cases occur, the amount of fiat currencies will be reduced to a proportionally lower amount of cryptocurrencies that you sent us at the given exchange rate.
8. How can I track my transaction?
9. Do you issue a receipt when purchasing / selling cryptocurrencies?
Once the purchase / sale has been completed, we will send you a transaction confirmation by e-mail. If you want a receipt, please let us know so that we can send it to you later, also by e-mail.
10. How am I ensured that I will receive my cryptocurrency?
FIMA Plus company is part of FIMA Group. The Group that has more than 20 years of experience in providing financial services to its customers, which is our core business and expertise. In order to gain customer trust, we offer them the highest level of transparency of our employees and the process of purchasing / selling cryptocurrencies.
11. What if I copied a wrong wallet address when I purchased cryptocurrencies?
Please contact us as soon as possible, through any of our contact channels in order to abort the purchasing process and correct the address. In case that the cryptocurrency has already been sent to the wrong address, the transaction is irreversible, therefore we cannot refund you.
12. Am I obligated to pay taxes when trading cryptocurrencies?
In Croatia, the most relevant source regarding cryptocurrency taxation is Tax Administration’s opinion, which you can read here. Regulations differ from one country to another, so please refer to your local regulatory body and their opinion regarding cryptocurrency taxation.
13. Why do I have to provide ID scans for larger transactions?
In order you want to trade cryptocurrenices, beside personal information you are required to upload scans/pictures of ID card, to achieve the highest level of transparency in our business. Your personal information will be used solely for identification when cryptocurrency purchase or sell is made.
14. Can I buy less than 1 bitcoin (BTC) or less than 1 ether (ETH)?
Yes, you can. When you want to buy Bitcoin (BTC) or any other cryptocurrency via our FIMA Plus exchange platform, enter the amount in HRK and the calculator will automatically calculate the equivalent (in cryptocurrency) you can get for that price. For example, if you want to buy HRK 5.000,00 worth of BTC while the price of 1 BTC equals HRK 50.000,00, you will get 0.1 BTC.
15. How long is my purchase/sale order valid before it is canceled?
If the PURCHASE order is initiated after 3 PM during the working day, we expect to see the payment on our bank account by 12 PM on the next working day. If the order is made on Friday after 3 PM, we expect to see the payment until 12 PM on Monday.
When SELLING cryptocurrencies, the selected exchange rate is valid for 15 minutes. If the order time expires, the order will be automatically canceled.
If fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies are sent after the expected period of the order, the transaction will be carried out at the new exchange rate or you will receive a refund, minus the transaction costs.